Update and music poll at GranTurismoWorld.com

  • Thread starter Thread starter Freddie
  • 9 comments
  • 942 views
Messages
471
Gran Turismo World has been updated, and what source is more reliable then an official one: http://www.granturismoworld.com/index_en_GB.html.

The poll doesn't seem to be important, but nonetheless, follow the link above if you wish to vote.

edit: And a very pleasent read it is too, new details are mentioned that seem to have been ignored in the previews!
 
So that IS the official site, then... I came across it a few days ago, before joining here, and couldn't tell if it was official or just a very well-made fan site.. hehe. But they do seem to have the headline news, so to speak.

I watched that GT4: Paris video, and noticed a distinct lack of motion blur on that replay.. anyone else notice this? I wonder why that is, that some replays have blur and some don't? This is one thing I'm really looking forward to in the game, so I hope they get it sorted out. (FYI, I do a lot of CGI-type work, so seeing motion blur in a video game is actually quite exciting.. hehe.. and for me, it tends to stand out when it's not there).
 
It confirms fuel will be i, and you can refule in the pits and alter ho much you put in.
 
NOS is in! :eek:
This game going to ruin the world for GT fans! I mean , look at the information , there so many things you need to do :)
 
I wonder if fuel consumption will be available for every car in the game or only for certain ones/race cars. Generalistic car makers (mostly european/japanese) do their best to keep a good fuel consumption reputation for their cars, a bit like visual damage (crash tests).
 
Jedi2016
I watched that GT4: Paris video, and noticed a distinct lack of motion blur on that replay.. anyone else notice this? I wonder why that is, that some replays have blur and some don't? This is one thing I'm really looking forward to in the game, so I hope they get it sorted out. (FYI, I do a lot of CGI-type work, so seeing motion blur in a video game is actually quite exciting.. hehe.. and for me, it tends to stand out when it's not there).


We can download this video since July (about) so they have surely made a better thing now
 
Loads of cars and manufacturers I see! The number of tracks needs to be more.....but its looking great!
 
I'm happy to see Motor Sports Land mentioned in the tracks list.👍
 
Back