Update effect

  • Thread starter Thread starter kemmac
  • 5 comments
  • 769 views
Messages
147
Messages
Keblast
Update frequently had change the car setup , driving style ,braking, condition on road and many others. For instance my KTW Xbox car was running smooth for time period till the new update had change the car to undriveable. What the point changing to worst. If minor then its understand. But to undriveable car I think not. Getting tired of their often modification entire game abilities.
 
Update frequently had change the car setup , driving style ,braking, condition on road and many others. For instance my KTW Xbox car was running smooth for time period till the new update had change the car to undriveable. What the point changing to worst. If minor then its understand. But to undriveable car I think not. Getting tired of their often modification entire game abilities.
That is your problem right there! Xbox cars do not drive very good on the PS4.:lol:
Seriously, I have not noticed any change in the car's handling and I drive it every day at BMB.
Did you change your setup sheet to a different setup by mistake?
This update is not to blame.
 
Don't have any problem with the setups to be honest...
 
What are your traction control settings?
 
The only time that should happen is when the tyre model was updated OR its the W08 which is infamous for having its drive model tweaked constantly.
 
Back