MultiTeam Super Tandem Drift

• Thread starter Takotako
  • 82 comments
I'm pretty freaking jealous, I must say thats mindblowing. I'm gonna go do that :D with considerably lower success....

Very impressive. I have done that plenty in real life, I just had never imagined the hand brake physics would be that spot on. I will have to give it a try.

Really nice work! Does the setup involve a lot of rear ballast over stiff rear springs? Thats the only way I can think of getting the pendulum like effect

Having now tried it, it's not too hard to drift for score. Around Autumn Ring Mini I am getting 9,000 pts pretty consistently. The amazing part is how smooth they are. I only tried it with my ds3, I will have to try it with my wheel. It seemed to work the best with SS front and CH rear. Traction control on the front may also be a necessity.

That "TEAM_REV_LIMIT_53" guy is everywhere. I see him in a lot of these crazy drifting videos.

The cars and quality of drifting in the vid could easily pass as competition standard. I need to drift with these guys ASAP.

Isnt that TEAM_REV_LIMIT guy always 1st in drift trials on GT5? I always wondered how good he was haha.
yup, i think they're a few TEAM_REV_LIMIT accounts. But they're always on top the leaderboards on the seasonals.

Nobody likes a showoff!!!
If that was done with a wheel I'll really feel like crap. Just kidding much respect! ;)

New vid is epic!

FF, 4WD, MR, RR , race cars, oh, and some FR.

Great stuff, mental wall of smoke at apricot!

That Nsx at suzuka! Wall tap on the grass!

These guys quite obviously know how to have fun, whilst simultaneously not giving a damn what anyone else thinks about what they're doing.

Massive respect for these guys.

Last edited:
Back