update help!!!!!!

• Thread starter jlb
  • 10 comments

jlb

United States
kentuckk,usa
tommeentsfan
since the gtr lm nismo update I have been unable to play gt the game froze up while installing the in game update. I had no choice but to turn the system off. ive tried uninstalling all the updates and its gets to same point and freezes any ideas?

Could have something to do with your Internet Conection. Does it make strange npises when dialing up or maybe your dad uses the phone while your downloading? JK lol

For real tough it might be your ps3. Or maybe it overheats? I think you´re the first one with this problem so it might be specific to your console. Try to maybe download all the updates one at a time and then turn it off.

i was afraid of that i think its my system also because I cant download the latest gta update either any ideas what i can do?

jlb
since the gtr lm nismo update I have been unable to play gt the game froze up while installing the in game update. I had no choice but to turn the system off. ive tried uninstalling all the updates and its gets to same point and freezes any ideas?
jlb
i was afraid of that i think its my system also because I cant download the latest gta update either any ideas what i can do?
Welcome to GTP, please use capital letters when needed and use complete sentences.

Back to topic, I think it could be your disc with the issue. Try giving it a cleanse.

Sorry about that. I've tried cleaning the disc. I've also tried by passing all the updates just to see if the game would play. It has me create a profile then it goes to the loading screen for the tutorial and goes no further.

Then it´s your disc. But you also said that you can´t download the latest gta update so it might also be your ps3. Did you try to play other games? Or to Download other updates from other games?

And out of curiosity which ps3 do you have, how old is it?

Is your PS3 a fatty? I've heard fatty PS3s tend to have some trouble running GT6.

Is your PS3 a fatty? I've heard fatty PS3s tend to have some trouble running GT6.
No it´s the early Fattys that are 40GBs that have problems running newer ps3 Games

I own a Fat 80GB PS3 since Augest 21st 2009 and it still works fine, GT6 also works fine to me.
80 GBs Fattys seem to work better becuase my Friend has a Fat 80 Gb and it still runs Gt6 and all the newer Games.

Back