I want to make sugestions to Poliphony Digital but I don't know the right place, so I'm going to make them here.
* The first suggestion concerns my DS3. When the battery runs out in A-spec race events, etc, it disturbs my game, my car goes astray and it is very annoying. Please make a game interruption for those situations, it would be extremely helpful.
* It may also be practical to allow a mid-game save for certain endurance races such as the 24 hours.
* You could provide famous pilots helmets such as Senna, Proist, Mansel, as well.
Thank you for your attention, good work and God bless.
* The first suggestion concerns my DS3. When the battery runs out in A-spec race events, etc, it disturbs my game, my car goes astray and it is very annoying. Please make a game interruption for those situations, it would be extremely helpful.
* It may also be practical to allow a mid-game save for certain endurance races such as the 24 hours.
* You could provide famous pilots helmets such as Senna, Proist, Mansel, as well.
Thank you for your attention, good work and God bless.