update times?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bluesman81977
  • 11 comments
  • 656 views
Messages
345
United States
Texas
Messages
bluesmanbwd81977
I live in the central time zone usa. Does anyone know about what time the updates come in? I don't like having to do it in the morning before work. That's the only time i have to play.
 
Sorry, but unless it's on PD's site I don't believe it.

Have we ever gotten an update that wasn't announced on their sure first?
 
Sorry, but unless it's on PD's site I don't believe it.

Have we ever gotten an update that wasn't announced on their sure first?
I've never visited their site to be honest. Only here on gtplanet.
 
I've never visited their site to be honest. Only here on gtplanet.

When this site gets news about updates to GT, the news is usually on the official Gran Turismo site or the Pitstop blog first.
 
Back