*Updated* 0/0/0 Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter sk8tepenguin
  • 15 comments
  • 716 views
Messages
183
United Kingdom
West Yorkshire
Messages
sk8te-penguin
Available/Wanted
Pending
Complete

I have these cars in 0/0/0:

Ford GT (no stripe) '05 in Speed Yellow - GT-Champ for Nissan Bluebird (910)
Mercedes Benz A 160 Avantgarde '98 in Jungle Green - GT-Champ for Dodge Charger 440 R/T
Toyota Yaris F (J) '99 in Super White II
Daihatsu Midget in Emerald Green Metallic
Citroen 2CV Type A '54 in Gris Bleu
Fiat 500 F '65 in Azzurro Acqua Marina
Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74 in Mimosa
Tommi Kaira ZZ-S '00 in Silver Metallic
RenaultSport Lutecia Renault Sport V6 Phase2 '03 in Bleu Illiade
BMW 2002 Turbo '73 in Tiaga Metallic (This one was used for a photo shoot and is 1/0/0)


I want these cars with low miles and no mods, don't care about changes:

GT-Champ - Dodge Charger 440 R/T
GT-Champ - Nissan Bluebird (910)
Hawklets - Spoon Civic
Shelby Series one supercharged with blue stripe
Mines Lancer Evo
Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX '83
Mini Cooper '98 x3 (trying to replicate Italian job :D)
Ruf RGT
 
Last edited:
Zonda 7.3 can't be traded mate.
 
Can't it? Damn and blast!
 
Do you want the Spoon Civic in white or yellow?
 
White please, what do you want in return?
 
I would like to trade for your Mercedes Benz A 160 Avantgarde '98 and the Ford GT (no stripe) '05 in Speed Yellow. Have all cars you are asking for, please pick 2. I can send the first car tonight after reset. Send friend request if interested.
 
GT-Champ I sent an FR and I can send first car on the reset and next after the weekend, I would like the Dodge Charger and the Shelby Series one please.
 
Deal, I will accept friend request as soon as I get home.
 
Which Trueno is it?? GT-APEX??
 
Anybody got any Mini's?
 
sk8tepenguin
White please, what do you want in return?

Nothing needed in return. Send a FR and I'll send it your way.
 
FR Sent :) Thanks! :D
 
Charger and Civic Received! :D Thanks! 👍
 
Added more cars
 
Back