UPDATED Cars you don't find everyday (0 mile/used)

  • Thread starter Thread starter im2fst4u
  • 11 comments
  • 975 views
Messages
369
Canada
Saskatchewan
Messages
im2fst4u55
Used Cars (some are tuned/repaired)
Supra SZ-R
Tocoma X runner
Lexus IS200 GT-1 Race car '04
Ruf CTR2
Ruf RGT
Dodge Viper GTSR concept '00
Shelby Series One Super Charged '03
3000GT VR-4 Turbo '98
Mustang GT '05


0 Mile cars
Iroc-Z camaro concept '88
Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II '91
Pikes Peak Quattro '03
Mini Marcos GT
Ford GT LM race car Spec II
BMW 2002 Turbo
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo. VI RS T.M. '00


Newest Cars in Green

I'm looking for a Skyline GT-R Pace car and a TommyKiara ZZII.
I'd also like to get a stealth car If anyone has one.
Other than that just make any offers you want.
 
Last edited:
I have that Skyline pace car your after mate :)
 
Pm or psn friend me. Chimchim81
 
I have a CTR2 0 mile can trade for your BTR I guess, any other 0 mile car you looking for ? I got a whole lot bunch and is in need of the Gillet Vertigo Race car
 
I have the pace and Ruf will like the Vertigo
 
New cars Added
 
More new cars
 
I want your Mitsubishi Starion RallyCar. However, I have nothing on your list to offer. My only car I can offer is my 77 Lancia Stratos Rally car with zero miles and no mods.
 
Hmmm, I've got the Pace Car you want, would you like to trade me your CTR2 for it?
 
Shelby Series One Super Charged '03 what colors?
 
I'll take that Stratos for the Starion, and the pacecar for the CTR2. Whichever of you sends me a PM gets their car first.

And that Shelby has blue stripes on it
 
List updated
 
Back