Updated Premium Car Count For Collectors...Broke The 300 Mark !

United States
U.S.A.
Well I finally got my Premium car garage completed with what I believe are the total number of premium cars that were done and issued in one version or another as well as gifts, promos, etc. A lot of numbers have been mentioned in the past , so I thought I'd update all you GT5 hold out lovers. I now have 300 separate premium cars with no duplicates color or otherwise. My main use is with the XL version, so here's what I have currently... Let me know if I'm missing something or if you are missing something maybe I can help with more depth.

Total number of cars including DSL's in the XL Premium Dealership Section... 245

Total RM Cars... 17

Total Academy 2012 Cars (Note: The N24 is already in the XL Dealership numbers above and the Academy Special is in the Specials below count)... 8

Total Academy PS3 Cars Marked As "Versions"... 2

Total Chrome Line Cars (Jag is included) 6

Total Stealth Cars (Nissan is included) 6

Total Specials & Promos (Race Kart 125 SPL, Camaro Edge, Nissan Academy Special, Toyota FT86-II Concept, Toyota Logano Gamestop)... 5

Total Red Bulls Of various horsepowers, concept, etc. (Actually there are 12, but the 2011 Proto is already in the XL Dealership count above)... 11

Total All 300

Last edited:
Back