Updates, extras etc you'd want after GT5 is out.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Smoke&Slide
  • 15 comments
  • 1,926 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2,119
United Kingdom
Somewhere only we know.
Messages
FanofGT5
For me race commentary, driver to pit crew chat, individual car HUD in third person ( all dials & warning lights ), allowed to have limited/unlimited fuel use ( would cost some credits in races ) and still use it all up.Don't know if makes of tyres are in, if not that please.So what do you peeps want as future extras/updates 💡.
 
after too many wait, and false release dates...i really hope they launch the game without any future update... at less for one year... just launch THE REAL THING... i dont want pay for extra things that could be implemented in the game...after THOUSAND YEARS of production...

edit: anyway i dont played the final version.. so i dont know what im gonna miss in the game , or want in future DLCs..

:P
 
How can people know that until they know what's in the game (which we don't)?
 
A steady stream of new cars in the form of DLC would be nice. I don't want to wait until GT6 to get my MP4-12C.
 
I just want to stop dreaming.
 
Anyway i dont played the final version.. so i dont know what im gonna miss in the game , or want in future DLCs.

How can people know that until they know what's in the game (which we don't)?

Exactly my thoughts. I don't know what's in game, nor what's not (except Porsche & Skidmarks) so how should I know what it needs? Im reporting this thread dude, sorry 👎.
 
I never understand why people wish for DLC before the game is even out, its like saying you want to be ripped off. Anything thats done before the game is released SHOULD BE IN THE RETAIL GAME. Why should they do some stuff and then hold it back to sell to you again!

DLC should come out like a year after release, not like some developers these days where DLC is available the day you buy the game!

Robin.
 
After agreeing with the point made above me I'd still want every car that didn't make it lol.
 
Lock this mods, stupid thread.
 
after too many wait, and false release dates...i really hope they launch the game without any future update... at less for one year... just launch THE REAL THING... i dont want pay for extra things that could be implemented in the game...after THOUSAND YEARS of production...
Amen! 👍
 
Yeah, not a huge fan of download content if I'm honest. I mean I wouldn't mind a few car packs every now and then so long as they're free. But something tells me the game wont really need any extra content anyway as I feel it will be mega packed.
 
Cars and tracks. But for FREE.
 
im not smart enough to come up with the ideas PD can.
 
KY already said GT5 will be a fully featured and complete game.....for awhile anyway.
 
If they release free DLC's then I wouldn't mind more tracks and some exterior stuff to put on the cars that would effect their performance (assuming that they don't already have it in the game), for example wings/spoilers, body kits, air dams, etc for aerodynamics. Since I am on this topic, wouldn't it be crazy if the weather effected aerodynamics? i.e. If it was humid and rainy the air isn't as dense as with dry weather. I know that wouldn't happen and it is far too much to even consider. I am just day dreaming. As far as more tracks I would like to see Cadwell Park, Tsukuba (or is this going to be in the game already?) and maybe Summit Point.

I can't really think of anything else besides the occasional "car pack" even though this game will have a ridiculous amount of cars in the first place.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back