Hi guys,
Before you start letting go on all the comments of search the forum you'll get your answers, that is what I've been doing for the past few days.
I need to know if anyone has been able to download the updates for GT5 via PC and get them installed?
Let me sketch you my problem.
In RSA the communications provider is not, well how could I put this, effective enough in maintaining the infrastructure required to have an ADSL line for instance to say I could download via that. My 3G broadband service provider and service is 100 times better. An example of this is the ADSL I had back at my parents place was put in 4 years ago. It worked for 3 months after which maintenance was done and since then nothing. The service provider even told me that I can stop paying the line rental until such time as the line is fixed. The service provider phone me for the first time 2 months ago to enquire the status of the line. After a brief chat they had the wrong person (me) on the line. So still after 4 years no joy.
I understand that the USB 3G device does not function on the PS3 so I am stuck when it comes to the updates required/wanted.
So if I could download via 3G and install the updates via USB flash drive I could solve my requirement.
Before you start letting go on all the comments of search the forum you'll get your answers, that is what I've been doing for the past few days.
I need to know if anyone has been able to download the updates for GT5 via PC and get them installed?
Let me sketch you my problem.
In RSA the communications provider is not, well how could I put this, effective enough in maintaining the infrastructure required to have an ADSL line for instance to say I could download via that. My 3G broadband service provider and service is 100 times better. An example of this is the ADSL I had back at my parents place was put in 4 years ago. It worked for 3 months after which maintenance was done and since then nothing. The service provider even told me that I can stop paying the line rental until such time as the line is fixed. The service provider phone me for the first time 2 months ago to enquire the status of the line. After a brief chat they had the wrong person (me) on the line. So still after 4 years no joy.
I understand that the USB 3G device does not function on the PS3 so I am stuck when it comes to the updates required/wanted.
So if I could download via 3G and install the updates via USB flash drive I could solve my requirement.