Upgrade from Logitech G29 + Wheel stand PRO Logitech Deluxe V2

• Thread starter das89ca
  • 0 comments
Austria
Austria
Hello all,

I need your opinion, as I am pretty new in the simracing world. After 8 month since starting with G29 and the Wheel stand PRO deluxe v2, I decided that my hobby is serious enough to go to the next level of equipment.

I have a budget of around 1000E(living in Austria) for a new wheel, pedals and stand(at the moment I don't have space for a full rig). They will be used mostly on GT Sport, I am racing now using a PS4 Pro(and will buy PS5 when it is released).

For the stand I thought about GT Omega Apex - the reviews that I have read are pretty positive. I like that it can be expanded to a rig when I will have the space for it. Is there any wheel stand that would be better?

For the wheel I am thinking to Fanatec CSL Elite, it seems like the best option in my budget.

For the pedals I want loadcells so I am considering the Fanatec CSL loadcells and Fanatec V3. Can you tell me what is the difference between them(as feeling from experience - I can read technical specifications myself but as I have limited simracing experience can't really know everything).

This is what I have thought of - but I am open to other suggestions as well. I am looking to get most of my budget but I am no expert.

Thanks for the help.

Back