Upgraded to "PREMIUM"

• Thread starter davidt33
  • 2 comments
Trinidad and Tobago
Port of Spain
davidtsmith333
You know, this site GTPlanet has given me so much since I joined last December 2015, for a while now I've been wanting to contribute financially somehow to it. I can't tell you how much I've benefitted from the site and all the useful contributions and encouragement from fellow members and admin, especially the useful tunes contributed through the time-consuming, extremely useful and freely given tunes by masterful tuners of the forum which have helped me so much more to the enjoyment of the game.

Well having just found out how to do so via the FAQs section I'm happy to report I've just now been able to make my financial contribution to assist thereby upgrading my membership to Premium in the process. I encourage others to so do as well. It's a very small contribution in consideration of how much we benefit from what is undoubtably the best racing community, GT and otherwise, on the planet.

Cheers to all. I love you guys.

Some of us can't afford that "very small contribution" as you put it. I am disabled and therefore depend on my disability checks to get me by. I have zero disposable income and need every penny I can get to get me from one month to the next. I have paid for Premium twice before and have even gifted Premium to a few other members in the past so I think I have more than contributed my share to the site. I share your enthusiasm but for some of us its just not as easy as you make it out to be. Enjoy your Premium. :)

Back