upgrades help

  • Thread starter Thread starter cygnus_zero
  • 4 comments
  • 719 views
Messages
549
Messages
CygnusZero
I bought an Evo X, upgraded it a little, mostly just weight reduction and aero, then went into GT Auto to see what that racing mods option was, and it wont let me apply it.

2 questions, why cant I apply it, and how to I switch back to the default parts? I want to remove these upgrades, cant figure out how to do it. Very irritating.
 
Check the official car list, only the cars with RM can be race modded.
In GT Auto, you can remove aero. In garage, you can switch between options in tuning (tyre, exhaust,...). But you can't put the car completely back to stock if you applied certain parts (engine stage, ECU,...)
 
"In garage, you can switch between options in tuning "

I cant even figure out how to switch the carbon fiber hood back to the default. There should just be 1 damn menu option called upgrades, thats where you do everything, like how it is in forza. This is so clunky and the usability is awful.
 
Oh here's something I love. I bought an aero upgrade for the front, it was 3,000cr. So I paid 100cr in the GT Auto menu to turn it off.

To put it back on, it costs 3000cr. Lollllllll, thats really cute. So I cant freely turn my own parts on an off to test things, its going to cost me a huge fortune to do this. Love this game.
 
Jesus I cant deal with this, I have to go through 4 different menus to upgrade a car, and even then its restrictive and limited. Im realizing that if you upgrade a hood, you're stuck with it forever. If you remove aero parts, there is no just turning them on and off, they need to be bought back again. WTF!!!!!

I hate to bail on it after waiting so long but I just cant be bothered with how this is built when I can just go back to forza 3 which doesnt have ANY of these issues. Im convinced Kaz is actually dead and there's just some lookalike in his place that doesnt know how to make games.

/rant
 
Back