upload photos.....

Comoros
GB
Stich_1963
Hi friends, sorry for my translations, my English is not very good. I would like to know how to upload photos and likely to be normal by clicking with the mouse size. With images from others what I can do but with no mine. I'll be leaving behind some way to upload ?? Thank you very much ....:banghead:

GT Planet
Sharing Pictures & Files

Click the “Upload a File” button below the box where you are composing your post, then select the files or images you want to include in your message. You can select multiple files, or simply drag-and-drop the files you wish to upload directly over the post editor box.

Once the image files have been uploaded, new options will appear below the editor which allow you to insert the images as thumbnails (linked to the full size version), insert them at full size, or insert a thumbnail gallery of all the images attached to your message.

You can also embed images hosted on other websites. See message formatting options for more information on how to do this.

The best option is to use an image hosting site like Flickr They provide you BB code links which you can simple copy paste into posts :)

Back