Uploaded SVG well... Can not see it in the game

Poland
Koszalin
damianrutkowski9
Hello,

I have an issue with SVG files.

I upload SVG file, then I see it at GT website, everything is fine, letters on the empty background, ok... But then I am going into the game and there I see empty background without anything.

Anyone else had such issue?

Thank you in advance

Is the svg just a block of text? If so, the text needs to be converted to paths. GT Sport can't read text, only paths.

That will probably not work.

What did you use to make the SVG? I know that in Inkscape and Affinity if you right click your text you'll get a "Convert to Curves" option that will make paths out of the text, which is then no longer editable with the text tools. Do that, run it through SVGOMG and you should be OK to upload and use it after that.

OK.

So to convert SVG files I use this one:

https://jakearchibald.github.io/svgomg/

There is an option: "Round / Rewrite the paths" so I suppose it should work.

Maybe I choose things which should not be chosen. Anyway, at website I can see my livery but in the game not.
Sorry to resurrect (not too long though) but I found a potential solution for you. I had one file that worked and one file that didn't and compared them. There were a couple of differences one of which was the following:
transform="scale(0.96603955,1.0351543) inside a <g> tag.
Find and delete that and see if it fixes it. That fixed it for me. You might have to adjust your canvas afterwards because the decal might move on it after you delete that.

Back