Uploading Decals/Logos for GT7

United States
Colorado
I'm sure that this question has already been asked but I wasn't able to find it. To start I go to the my Sony account and I sign-in as requested. I then go to GT7 "My Page". I'm asked to sign-in which I do. I then get a message that says " This is a restricted account. This game features a great deal of communications between online users. As such, accounts that have chat restrictions cannot be used to access the community features". So what do I need to do so that I'm able to upload my decals/logos that I created for GT Sport? Any help with this problem that I'm having would be great.

Thanks,
garystevens02

I'm sure that this question has already been asked but I wasn't able to find it. To start I go to the my Sony account and I sign-in as requested. I then go to GT7 "My Page". I'm asked to sign-in which I do. I then get a message that says " This is a restricted account. This game features a great deal of communications between online users. As such, accounts that have chat restrictions cannot be used to access the community features". So what do I need to do so that I'm able to upload my decals/logos that I created for GT Sport? Any help with this problem that I'm having would be great.

Thanks,
garystevens02
What was wrong with @garystevens64?

I've merged the 2 accounts. You can only have one account here.
Ok how do I start using the garystevens64 account instead of the garystevens02 account. Or how do I delete the garystevens02. Sorry about this mess but with all of the problems I was having trying to get my Sony accounts working, I have forgotten what I need to do so everything is working correctly. If you have the patience with me and let me know what and how I get everything setup correctly I would be very grateful for your help.
I've merged the 2 accounts. You can only have one account here.

Latest Posts

Back