Uploading Decals

United States
Colorado
After you upload your decals for everybody to use is there a way to save them for myself. What I'm trying to say is after I've done these SVG files I want to be able to use them when I want them. I don't want to search file after file page after page at decals I'll never use.

garystevens64

When looking to add a decal on a car you'll find all your uploaded ones in user decals.

If you have a lot of them go in user decals and press triangle and add each of them to your favorites and if you have specific folders for them like me just favorite them to that specific folder and you shouldn't have much searching to do 👍 Hope that helps.

OK thanks. This is the 1st time I've used this so I'm sorry if my question seems a little dumb. I've gone through the process of uploading my decals and it will show that i have a lot of decals (grantruismo.com). But from there is where I get lost. What do I do so that when I'm playing (PS4) I'll see the decals I've uploaded? I only see the decals I've downloaded from within the game. Please help cause this is driving me nuts!!!!

garystevens64

OK thanks. This is the 1st time I've used this so I'm sorry if my question seems a little dumb. I've gone through the process of uploading my decals and it will show that i have a lot of decals (grantruismo.com). But from there is where I get lost. What do I do so that when I'm playing (PS4) I'll see the decals I've uploaded? I only see the decals I've downloaded from within the game. Please help cause this is driving me nuts!!!!

garystevens64

In either the livery editor in game, or your 'my library' in game, the decal screen as a few options... your own decals that you've uploaded, decals of other people that you've 'added to collection', and decals that you've set as favourites (these can be yours, or other peoples)

Typically from the livery editor, this will be your main decal screen... it starts on "My Library" tab at the top... decals that you've uploaded yourself are accessible my clicking on the "user decals" icon on the top row.

DY1MWCBXcAAQnhJ.jpg

When you click on "user decals" you'll see your own uploads... something like this...

DY1OCZ3WAAEwhZx.jpg:large

If you click on "Collection" at the top, it will show you decals from other people that you have clicked "add to collection" on when browsing them in the discover section (in game or on gt.com)

DY1MWSwXkAAPyhW.jpg

Latest Posts

Back