• Thread starter Joey D
  • 6 comments

Joey D

Premium
United States
Boyne Falls, MI
GTP_Joey
GTP Joey
After taking a photo in the game how do I get it on my computer? I've shot some decent ones I think and I wouldn't mind sharing them and I know it's prompted me once to upload it. When I logged into my Forza account nothing was there. I'm sure it's stupidly easy but I'm just overlooking something.

After taking a photo in the game how do I get it on my computer? I've shot some decent ones I think and I wouldn't mind sharing them and I know it's prompted me once to upload it. When I logged into my Forza account nothing was there. I'm sure it's stupidly easy but I'm just overlooking something.

Go to "My Forza."

But, they seem to be having problems with it today so it may or may not work.

Yeah forzamotorsport.net wasn't working for me in Chrome switched to Firefox and it works off and on now. Luckily right now is an on moment.

On the subject of uploading, where's a good place for the bigshots? I accidentally made one and I don't want to waste is :)

Anyone else having trouble uploading big shots? Mine just constantly fail, it keeps telling me the server is down when it's clearly not as I'm staring my other photos in the face right now!

Anyone else having trouble uploading big shots? Mine just constantly fail, it keeps telling me the server is down when it's clearly not as I'm staring my other photos in the face right now!

Forza is having server issues, and it is telling everyone that.

Back