UR Tunes (Two cars today 04/04)

  • Thread starter Thread starter AdriCtUr
  • 10 comments
  • 2,063 views
Messages
8
Spain
Cartagena
Messages
AdriCtUr
I hope you like and enjoy.
​


Green for racing tires​


Ferrari 512BB



I try by all means "tame" this car without
losing her character, and I think I win.

-Reduced weight 100%
-3 engine phases installed
-Full kit suspension
-Full kit transmission
-All parts of engine less turbo
-Sport tires (hard without turbo, soft with turbo)

Transmission

1º 3.220
2º 2.089
3º 1.529
4º 1.194
5º 0.960
Final Gear 3.214
Top speed (Up) 350

LSD

Initial torque 8
Acceleration sensitivity 35 30
Braking sensitivity 26 22

Brake balance

Front/Rear 5/2

Suspension (Front/Rear)

Ride heihgt asjustement mm -25/-25
Spring rate 9.0/9.8 8.7/9.5
Dampers extension 5/6
Dampers compression 4/5
Anti-roll bars 3/4
Camber angle 1.2/1.5
T.O.E angle -0.10/0.35 -0.05/0.35



Dodge Viper GTS '02

-Reduced weight 100%
-3 engine phases installed
-Full kit suspension
-Full kit transmission
-Full kit aero
-All parts of engine less turbo
-Sport tires (soft)

Transmission

1º 2.857
2º 1.837
3º 1.342
4º 1.091
5º 0.918
6º 0.776
Final Gear 2.730
Top speed (Up) 410

LSD

Initial torque 12
Acceleration sensitivity 30
Braking sensitivity 20

Brake balance

Front/Rear 7/4

Suspension (Front/Rear)

Ride heihgt asjustement mm -9/-11
Spring rate 9.9/9.9
Dampers extension 5/4
Dampers compression 6/5
Anti-roll bars 5/4
Camber angle 1.7/0.7
T.O.E angle 0.00/0.25

Downforce (Front/Rear)

0/20
​

comment :)
 
Last edited:
Are your trans settings in Km/h or MPH?
The rest I understand.
Also, you should probably split the two tunes in to two posts and add a short description of each so we know what to expect as well as what you use, DS3 or A wheel.
 
Built it and took 2 laps and it wouldn't stay on the road. I hate to be mean or rude but the Viper is a flying brick much akin to the Veyron. You have to turn in, pull the e-brake and pray it points the right way when you let off. It understeers like nothing I have ever seen. I took it to Trial Mountain, a track of which I have tune many Vipers, so I know how fast a Viper should be on this track. Of my Vipers my slowest is a SRT10 Coupe with ~600hp on SH tires and this one has 802hp(before break in) and is on SS tires and is more than 10 seconds slower. Now, it's not all bad, I did make a small adjustment to the Toe front and rear giving it a -0.15/0.15 f/r balance and it got much easier to drive. I think if you did away with all the Aero and rethought the suspension a little bit the car would be brilliant. The Diff is absolutely brilliant. Once I initiated a drift it held fine and grabbed when I wanted but it wasn't so sensitive that all I could do is drift. In short the car was fun but it needs more work. I would love to see you bring this car back with a better suspension and not so much focus on rear down force. Understeer is the enemy.
 
Thanks :)
I will review the Viper :S

And the Ferrari 512BB, what do you think about this?
I tried that 512BB keep his nature; his "cornering" is very good.

Sorry by the posible "bad expresion" but I'm not english
 
Please no double or triple posting. That's what the Edit button is for.
 
I haven't tried the ferrari nor do I wish to. Me and that 512bb DO NOT GET ALONG.
 
Ill give it a whirl
 
Back