Urban Circuit Time Trials

United States
United States
So I just started trying the new urban curcuits, and I realized that these things are pretty good! So I thought I'd post some of my times here as challenges for anyone who wants to take a shot at beating them. I'll post one for now, and if anyone takes any interest, I'll do some more.

Port of Vancouver 03

Car: Audi RS 5 Coupe (Sport Class)
Time of Day: 00:00 (x1)
Cloud Cover: Stormy
Precipitation: Heavy

Best Lap: 0:46.335 http://i.imgur.com/ibgXrWb.jpg

Feel free to use a different car if you want, just make sure it's from the same class.

Anyway, I had a lot of fun with this little track. I took about 20 or so laps, and it seems like every time I found a little bit of time, it was on the very first corner. At the same time, I seemed to get slower on the final corner each time.

Best i can do :)
DRIVECLUB_20161203201956.png

Pretty good! My best time actually sat at around yours for about 8 laps before I found some time and got it down closer to my record. I noticed that on the lap you ended on you were actually faster than me in every sector except the first one. I think if you could've found a better line through the first corner you would have easily beaten me.

Anyway, thanks for giving it a try. I was kind of worried no one would reply. :lol:

Pretty good! My best time actually sat at around yours for about 8 laps before I found some time and got it down closer to my record. I noticed that on the lap you ended on you were actually faster than me in every sector except the first one. I think if you could've found a better line through the first corner you would have easily beaten me.

Anyway, thanks for giving it a try. I was kind of worried no one would reply. :lol:
Yea that first turn killed me :banghead: ran around 15 laps with that first sector always in red :(

Last edited:
Yea that first turn killed me :banghead: ran around 15 laps with that first sector always in red :(

The best line I found is to hug the right hand wall down the opening straight, brake hard and a bit early and try to get in as close as possible to the inside of the turn without crashing, and then brake again to avoid hitting the outside wall on exit.

Back