Urban Tracks Arrive in Standard Game For Free

Anyone having trouble seeing all the new tracks for DriveClub? I just installed the 6GB update and I just don't see all the new Urban Tracks in the game?

Maybe these new tracks are only for the Premium Membership.

They are gorgeous and some of the best tracks yet. I saw India, Japan, and Norway. Any other locations? Sad this game flopped.

They are gorgeous and some of the best tracks yet. I saw India, Japan, and Norway. Any other locations? Sad this game flopped.
Chile and Canada. All locations now have three urban road circuits (Scotland had its own at the beginning of the year.)

They are fantastically rendered. My only gripe really, is that the Chilean tracks are too short.

My thought is that they were designed to be short: ie - the different track types all have common characteristics to other of the same type. As urban tracks were the last addition and made under time constraint, I think they had no other option than to go for short.

Loving the new tracks,Evo seemed to have put much more thought into the lighting for night racing on these latest additions too.Some of the original tracks could have benefited from some extra work in that area I feel.

What do you mean? It's already gone. I don't have VR, there won't be any new cars, tracks get boring after time. Most beautiful racing game of this generation.
I think he means that despite the game being two years old, many of us are still playing it, or come back regularly for a session - the game may have no more support, but it certainly isn't gone.

Back