Urgent Helo NEeded!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter adam21221
  • 8 comments
  • 735 views
Messages
24
Messages
BMOREBIRDofPREY
I am stuck on the historic supercar race on Aspec expert races...I have supe dup a 74 lambo and 66' Jagurar xj16. Nothing does it.. Looking to trade for a 2J race car....I have alot of cars,lambos etc ...helppppp ...Gamertag is BMOREBIRDofPREY
 
I did it in a race modded '69 Camaro (not the SS, the premium one).
 
I used the Camaro as well in A-Spec I would not say it was easy though but then maybe you had a different lineup. You have to get to the front quick in the Camaro by late braking and passing in the corners and if the Toyota 7 gets to the front with some straight road in front of him he is gone. The Camaro can't catch him.

If you are looking for a car the best one is the Toyota 7 from teh B-Spec like the wind race Bob will win Deep Forest with ease but Monaco is a bit harder and requires some coaching as well as a favorable lineup or a very good B-Spec driver.
 
anyone wanna trade for one? or let me borrow?
 
The Lambo can do it, trust me, just keep entering and quitting the race until you see no 2J infront of you (god I HATE that "car")... or crash it if you have the chance right before the 1rst tunnel... the rest is driving as fast as you can, and blocking in the straight...

Good Luck!
 
Ive tried everythngt, been stuck for 3 days now
 
The Camaro wasn't the easiest race i've had but was far from the hardest. Had some issues with it understeering but I think the average player can do it.
 
Back