Urgent Help Needed!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Silent7Sniper7
  • 10 comments
  • 1,043 views
Messages
851
United Kingdom
Peterborough
Messages
Silent7Sniper7
I'm stuck on Jeff Gordon's Nascar School and need some tips.

Its my final race on advanced and it the Last two laps - Indianapolis

I can get into second place on the second to last corner on the last lap, but i just cant catch up to the leading car in time. :grumpy:

Any tips on what i can do?? 💡
 
Last edited:
I'm stuck on Jess Gordon's Nascar School and need some tips.

Its my final race on advanced and it the Last two laps - Indianapolis

I can get into second place on the second to last corner on the last lap, but i just cant catch up to the leading car in time. :grumpy:

Any tips on what i can do?? 💡

Turn off the aids if you haven't already, ASAP!
 
Turn off the aids if you haven't already, ASAP!

And,

-Steer smoothly, avoid driving on the inside.

-Never touch the brakes,

NEVER!!!
 
lol ok i wont touch the brakes :)
what about ABS, because you cant put it to 0 i was told 10 is the next best thing. any thoughts??
 
Do you use the Inrace functions ?? (Button layout change)
If you turn down the Brakebias to 0 front and 0 rear = ABS off ???
Anyone tried that ??

Well I golded it before the ABS-patch => I didn´t try it myself
(I might do test it)
 
ok i need to get this out my system

YESSSSSSSSSSS
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS


haha i got gold :D :D :D YESSSSSSS C'mon
Thank you for all the tips :D
 
ok i need to get this out my system

YESSSSSSSSSSS
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS


haha i got gold :D :D :D YESSSSSSS C'mon
Thank you for all the tips :D

Nice. Enjoy your free NASCAR. And please, remember, it's Jeff Gordon. Not Jess Gordon.
 
Silent7Sniper7
I'm stuck on Jeff Gordon's Nascar School and need some tips.

Its my final race on advanced and it the Last two laps - Indianapolis

I can get into second place on the second to last corner on the last lap, but i just cant catch up to the leading car in time. :grumpy:

Any tips on what i can do?? 💡

I Completed all 3 advanced races last night with gold. For Indy I did most of my passing on the inside. set your abs to 10 steering control to 7 and that other aid that gives you choices of "off, mild, strong" set that to off. That's what I did for that race. Took several attempts but I was able to get it. Also not sure what controller u have but I did them all with ds3. So they are possible with that controller even after to patch. Good luck and may the force be with you.
 
Back