Urgent help needed!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cphbullet
  • 13 comments
  • 677 views
Messages
2,891
Scotland
Scotland
Messages
cphbullet
I need someone to help me with a 3 car race, I'm doing a photo shoot for this weeks photo mode competition and I need someone else to drive a shelby, either a series 1, a 350GTR and a cobra for the replay so obviously I will need two others for this, each person will be rewarded with a car or ticket or whatever after recent when I can send again. I need both people as soon as possible as I'm online now.
 
Last edited:
This is not the right section I think...
 
I have a GT350R, do you need me to be online right now? I'm just doing some trophy hunting in LA Noire at the moment.
 
This is not the right section I think...
Well, he is trading a car or a ticket for someone to help him out so I'd say, it's alright here.
 
I'll bring a Cobra if you want!
 
I have a GT350R, do you need me to be online right now? I'm just doing some trophy hunting in LA Noire at the moment.
Yeah please of you can I'm trying to do it now:)
I'll bring a Cobra if you want!
Ok that'd be great, it's not a funny colour is it? The more standard the colors the better.

Ross can you help?
 
Yeah please of you can I'm trying to do it now:)

Ok that'd be great, it's not a funny colour is it? The more standard the colors the better.

Ross can you help?
Depends what time, I won't be online for another couple of hours.
 
Yeah please of you can I'm trying to do it now:)

Ok that'd be great, it's not a funny colour is it? The more standard the colors the better.

Ross can you help?

FR heading your way.
 
When?
 
Come on guys just need a cobra now, myself and SVT are waiting
 
cphbullet
Come on guys just need a cobra now, myself and SVT are waiting

Shelby cobra 427?
 
It's sorted, thanks SVT and ch1potle:tup:
 
Back