Urgent plea to polyphony

  • Thread starter Thread starter xBrendan
  • 5 comments
  • 765 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
271
Messages
ask
Today, I decided Ii was going to take the time out of my day to do the Nurburgring 4hour endurance event.

I was using an Audi A4 Touring Car, and I was going great, up to the point where there was 10 minutes left, I was looking forward to finishing the race.

I got a message from my girlfriend & paused it to write back, and I did.

But.. when I picked the control back up and pressed X, I saw that instead of seeing three dots appear, there was an oval-like circle. I had restarted the race.

I admit it was probably my fault for being impatient, but in a future update,

PLEASE ASK IF WE REALLY WANT TO RESTART.. a little "are you sure" would've been nice PD....
 
Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE ASK IF WE REALLY WANT TO RESTART.. i little "are you sure" wouldve been nice PD....

Totally agree on you on that part... But the "warning" "are you sure" should be on restart race and that only.. Not on everything else....
 
What makes it maddening is they have "are you sure" warnings for redeeming a prize or for just switching to a car but not for restarting a race. :confused:
 
What makes it maddening is they have "are you sure" warnings for redeeming a prize or for just switching to a car but not for restarting a race. :confused:

yeah... including the fact that just going from your XMB screen to GT Life it asks you to sign in to psn 3 times..
 
That sucks tho I imagine many of us have turned the wheel a little or hit the analog stick and accidentally reset. On an endurance race is kind of brutal though...
 
This has been covered time and time again. Please use the search function before starting any threads in the future.

Furthermore, please also be aware that GT Planet has no affiliation with Polyphony Digital or Sony Computer Entertainment. We are a fansite, and nothing more; our involvement with them begins and ends there. Consequently, any threads addressed directly to them will be closed on sight. We have no way of knowing if and when they view the forums, and no member of staff from wither organisation has ever come forward and made themselves known to us.

Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back