Urgh!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTCR
  • 13 comments
  • 973 views
Messages
190
Messages
DrifterZero93
GT has made my PS3 run so slowly!
takes 5 mines for the option to turn my system off!

Anyone else experiencing this?
 
5 mines? Wouldn't your PS3 blow up then? :O
 
Well it hasnt....yet
 
It could be your HDD a friends PS3 was loading slow and freezing on shutdown, he replaced the drive and it was fine.
 
Ahhh okie thanks!
 
try clearing your system cache.
 
5 mines? Wouldn't a C4 brick be more practical?
You might also want to try an RPG for that matter. Only one rocket and it's a 100% shutdown.

But, seriously, 5 minutes is really long. Are you sure it's GT5-related - it may be a symptom of a soon-to-come HDD failure.
 
I guess you could format just to test it, remember to back up any data you need though.
Also avoid auto reset, holding down power until you hear a second beep.
 
5 mines?
Mine takes less than 5 mines, what's your PS3 made out of?
 
I guess you could format just to test it, remember to back up any data you need though.
Also avoid auto reset, holding down power until you hear a second beep.

Is this better than just pressing the power button once? I've only had my PS3 for like 3 months now and I did not know that.
 
Back