US commercial spotted 1-09-05

  • Thread starter Thread starter Minnesota01R6
  • 13 comments
  • 1,286 views
Messages
587
I spotted a commercial during the colts/denver playoff game...it was with about 2 minutes left in the game....

All it was was a Impreza WRC (real life video) and then it said something about gran turismo 4 is comming and the "live in your world, play in ours"

Anyone else see this? anyone want to speculate on what this means for a US release date?
 
I saw that same commercial last night as well. It didn't give any specific information whatsoever. It's just a tease.
 
DRIFT GOD
please tell me DENVER won !!!
I could tell you that, but I would be lying.
 
i seen it a while ago, but it was durring a sports game, possable b-ball game about a month ago
 
DRIFT GOD
please tell me DENVER won !!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....... NOT EVEN CLOSE DRIFT GOD! THE FINAL SCORE WAS 49(colts) 👍 - 24(broncos) 👎 ..... WHAT A BLOW OUT! GOOOO COLTS! I live in INDY! Guess Denver shouldnt call the Colts soft eehh!

I too saw the GT4 comercial of the subaru rally car going over a jump..... It cant be long now! It really got me wanting this game even more!
 
Was is different than the ones they played during the World Series back in October?
 
mclaren777
Was is different than the ones they played during the World Series back in October?
thats what i was thinkin of, only i was a few months off
 
January 2005 Car and Driver had a REVIEW of the game, saying they liked how it drove.

What that tells us, I have no clue. Either they got our version out already and are creating hype and generating ads to sell it, or just yanking our chains.

Is it possible that the delay of GT4 in the US is for the Ad Campaign??! By god, they could save the budget and just release it! They've got 3 previous champions in the line, they don't need to create hype for the next one.
 
Back