Us dlc?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabest2500
  • 10 comments
  • 1,200 views
Messages
3,490
Messages
dabest2500
I want to collect all cars, but the problem with that is that I live in the UK.
So if managed to get hold of the NASCAR DLC code, would there be anyway to get it into my garage?
Thanks.
 
If you have an NTSC copy of the game, yeah. If not, then no.

You can only put region specific DLC on that regional copy of the game.
 
If you have an NTSC copy of the game, yeah. If not, then no.

You can only put region specific DLC on that regional copy of the game.

So I can never collect all cars?
 
Not on one copy (either PAL or NTSC) of the game, no...

Not unless you jailbreak, but that'd be silly..

Look on the bright side, we got the better end of the DLC stick over here :)
 
Not on one copy (either PAL or NTSC) of the game, no...

Not unless you jailbreak, but that'd be silly..

Ah dammit.
Thanks for answering anyways :)
 
I want to collect all cars, but the problem with that is that I live in the UK.
So if managed to get hold of the NASCAR DLC code, would there be anyway to get it into my garage?
Thanks.

I live in the US if you want email me your code and your username and I will send it to you just let me know my email is acharpentierd@gmail.com
 
You can't gift the bonus DLC cars.
 
Not on one copy (either PAL or NTSC) of the game, no...

Not unless you jailbreak, but that'd be silly..

Look on the bright side, we got the better end of the DLC stick over here :)

No, Europe (PAL) Has Stealth Cars, Which are race ready:(
 
For your info, owner of Asian Version will get a free chrome car when they entered a special time trial event starts now till March.

Anyone who bought Asian Collectors Edition 2nd Batch will received Stealth & Chrome dlc.
 
I live in the US if you want email me your code and your username and I will send it to you just let me know my email is acharpentierd@gmail.com

I don't have the code, I was wondering if it was worth it to get the code from a trade or something, but seeing as I can't use it, there's no point.
 
Back