Us Vs Euro Vs Japan Vs Aus World Cup of cars.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Young_Warrior
  • 8 comments
  • 849 views

Young_Warrior

(Banned)
Messages
2,285
First to see if there is a interest in doing this.

Basically I want to do a couple of races in free run mode around chosen tracks in which people drive race cars.

For example I basically want to have german DTM's vs Japanses gt500's vs Americas ALMS racers VS australias V8's. Racers will then get to tune each car to a certain degree to make it a level playing field going by power to weight ratio.

So we will have the audi A4, Audi TT, Opel Astra/calibre, Mercedes CLK, BMW M3 GTR and alfa 155 DTM racing against the corvette c5 race car and the dodge viper race cars against the skylines 350 Z's supras nsx's and australias tickford v8 and so on against one another.

This will make for a exciting little championship as it you will be pitting cars from rival race series against one another.

May the best man win.
 
While the concept of running these classes of cars against each other may be interesting, I think the highlighting of nationalism and the references to the World Wars is a bit inappropriate, given the international constituancy of this board.
 
Im Australian, so who do i race for?

I dont like the whole WW theme either.
 
Ok Ive made adjustments. So whose interested.
Any thing else you guys would like to reccomend like maybe only 2 of the same cars being allowed or something like that?
 
Nicely done! Aussie Aussie Aussie! Good concept where from here??



~~~~ Jase
 
Ok im going to populate a list of all the cars eligible that people might be ubsure about but if you know you want to race either a viper gtsr, tickford, or corvette c5r a DTM or JTC then you can go ahead and start practicing.

There are no limits in the tuning department anyhting goes except that tyres have to be mediums.
 
I'm for doing this, but, as I'm an American, do I have to race American cars?
 
ill do it and im fine with the tickford, but can we use the ss commodore and the fpv gt like the v8 supercars race series in my sig
 
You can race what cars you like but Lets see if we can get more people to participate before we go any further.
 
Back