USA and UK version online save question.

Pakistan
Pakistan
I played for almost 87hrs from the disk that was region 2 and now I am getting PS5 slim soon and want to buy GT7 from US psn store, so my question is that my previous online save will work if I buy GT7 from US store?
I know there are many games that don't support save files from other region but GT7 saves are online that's why I need to confirm. Thanks

I played for almost 87hrs from the disk that was region 2 and now I am getting PS5 slim soon and want to buy GT7 from US psn store, so my question is that my previous online save will work if I buy GT7 from US store?
I know there are many games that don't support save files from other region but GT7 saves are online that's why I need to confirm. Thanks

What Playstation country is your PSN account currently set up in, that you've been playing from the disc?

Okay so I'm not 100% sure on this but I'm almost certain that you'll be fine. PS5 discs aren't region locked, and and the save data only knows which region you are in. The save data wouldn't have any reason to know that you've changed from a disc to digital and its all within the same region.
I can't think of a reason why this would be a problem.

Okay so I'm not 100% sure on this but I'm almost certain that you'll be fine. PS5 discs aren't region locked, and and the save data only knows which region you are in. The save data wouldn't have any reason to know that you've changed from a disc to digital and its all within the same region.
I can't think of a reason why this would be a problem.
Thanks brother, really appreciate that.

Back