USA Game, Australian PSN

• Thread starter alvin23a
  • 5 comments
Australia
New South Wales
alvin23a
ICIY BOYS
Hi I was wondering if you buy a copy of Dirt 3 from the USA will I be able to play online with a Australian PSN as you can get the game a lot cheaper on ebay and I am to young to work so I need to try and make my money last. I have bought GTA from Hong Kong and have no truble playing online but a friend of mine said he bought Crises 2 and had to create a HK account. I am ony asking as I know you have to claim the VIP pass code to play online. Thanks.

Can anyone help as it's on ebay and the listing will end soon!!!!

Last edited:
You will have to create US account to claim the Online pass, having that account on your PS3 will allow all other accounts on it (including your Australian) to play online

SergioMPS
You will have to create US account to claim the Online pass, having that account on your PS3 will allow all other accounts on it (including your Australian) to play online

Thanks do you know if that goes for most DLC as I got the online pass for NFS:HP as well but I know if you get the GT5 camero SS you can't run it on a Aussie account.

Thanks do you know if that goes for most DLC as I got the online pass for NFS:HP as well but I know if you get the GT5 camero SS you can't run it on a Aussie account.

DLC is region locked, so you can't use USA DLC on an Aussie account.

Parker

DLC is region locked, so you can't use USA DLC on an Aussie account.

Parker

It works for me. I have a us and aus account on my ps3. I download the dlc on my us account n after it installs I can open the game under my aus account and I can use it. The game disc and the dlc have to match. Once the dlc installs on your console it will open the content related to the region of the game disc.

Back