L Lawrence L Messages 2 United States Jul 28, 2019 #2 Adam Baldwin Selling a GT Omega ART rig with single monitor mount for $120. Originally purchased in July 2018 Very good condition. Pedal plate has 2 additional holes drilled and some cosmetic scratches. No seat included. Photos available upon request. Located in Southern California, USA. Click to expand... I'm interested and in so cal. Where at? I'm in hi desert.
Adam Baldwin Selling a GT Omega ART rig with single monitor mount for $120. Originally purchased in July 2018 Very good condition. Pedal plate has 2 additional holes drilled and some cosmetic scratches. No seat included. Photos available upon request. Located in Southern California, USA. Click to expand... I'm interested and in so cal. Where at? I'm in hi desert.
A Adam Baldwin Messages 2 United States Jul 29, 2019 #3 Lawrence L I'm interested and in so cal. Where at? I'm in hi desert. Click to expand... Hi Lawrence - it unfortunately just sold. Best of luck!
Lawrence L I'm interested and in so cal. Where at? I'm in hi desert. Click to expand... Hi Lawrence - it unfortunately just sold. Best of luck!