USB back up saves question

  • Thread starter Thread starter tommyranger
  • 3 comments
  • 989 views
Messages
7
Messages
tommyranger
I have two accounts. I save my main account on one USB and the other account on another USB. Switching USB gets old, hard enough to switch accounts and I only have 2 (for now perhaps)

Was wondering if I can save both accounts on 1 USB. I'm just scared to save both accounts on one USB and it will cancel the other or does GT5 know which save for each account on when saving and which one to load depending on which account youre logged in as.

(I know I can't load a game save on a different account...otherwise the marketplace will cease to exist lol)

Thanks.
 
Hi :) in my experience if you already have a GT5 save on your usb stick, when you attempt
to copy another to it, it will give you the option to overwrite or cancel only

so no, you can't have 2 GT5 saves on 1 usb stick
 
I guess you can connect your usb to your computer, and move the savegame around... but then again you need to move the usb stick around...

Cant you save it to anohter PS3 profile?
 
Hi :) in my experience if you already have a GT5 save on your usb stick, when you attempt
to copy another to it, it will give you the option to overwrite or cancel only

so no, you can't have 2 GT5 saves on 1 usb stick

This is correct.

However, USB sticks are dirt cheap; eat least for low-capacity ones. In theory one could have more than one stick with different saves on each stick. Just keep track of which is which.
 
Back