USB Back-up?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crusha148
  • 6 comments
  • 691 views
Messages
87
United States
Gilbert, AZ
Messages
Crusha148
How do I save my game data on a USB? Do I use a standard USB memory stick or is there a special one I need? Are there any risks to saving on a USB? Once saved though how do I load it back on? I'm new to this stuff so any help is appreciated, Thanks
 
You'll need to format it to FAT32.
 
Where do I format it, on my PS3 or on my computer prior to saving
 
You can only save one game per USB stick.(Not because of space, just because it uses the same name) It might be a good idea to copy the save from your USB stick to your PC.

If you have a couple of accounts on the go it can be easy to save over your main backup on your stick, so it does pay to copy to your PC too.
 
Back