USB compatibility

  • Thread starter Thread starter corrado G60
  • 6 comments
  • 522 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3
Hi all I have a PNY 128mb USB memory stick and wanted to know if it was compatible with the slim line PS2 and Gran Turismo 4, Im from the UK so I think mines pal so I wanted to download my mates saved game cos he's done 25% of it and i'v only done 10.8% so is my PNY 18mb USB memory stick compatible.


thanks in advence for the replies.

corrado G60
 
Only one way to find out... Plug it in and try.

Oh, but you won't be transferring any game saves. You need some more software to do that.
 
hi just to ask what any other softwares would I need for this process of transfering saved games from my USB stick to my memory card?

And possible if anyone can uploaded it up onto this topic please.

thanks in advance for the help

Corrado G60
 
Basically, you need a MaxDrive. They cost about £10 from Play.com.
 
icandriftbetter
jw but what size are flash drives up to now. 2gb?

The biggest USB flash drive I've seen for sale to the public is 2 gig, yeah

edit: Hmmm, just seen this. Gonna have a look into it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back