USB Videos

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ross505
  • 6 comments
  • 527 views
Messages
47
Messages
Ross505
Messages
Sparkz1996
I'm here to ask on how I can put a video on my computer using my USB and manage to open it. I have got the files onto my computer just to let you know. The files are called 0 file, 1 file, 2 file and so on. I think I have to convert them but everything I've tried has failed. Does anyone here know how to open these files up.
 
You mean replay files? You can't. Those aren't videos.
 
Oh right I thought you could open them up as video files, so what are they then?
 
Data files. Instructions that tells your PS3 how to recreate the race as it originally happened.



Think of it in terms of music. A video file would be the recording of a song. The replay data would be more like the sheet music.
 
Basically the data tells the PS3 to run the race again, but in replay mode. There used to be a cheat on old GT games that allowed you to take control of a car during the replay. If you want to record and save replays you need to use a camera pointed at the TV or monitor.
 
Back