Uscoc Hills Raceway Challenge

Tommy_Crapper
Greetings.

If anyone would like to swap me an equally challenging, GT5 track editor created... F1 friendly track... I'd LOVE to have it!

SO MUCH SO...

That I'll give "you" a Level 23 ticket in return! (If I think it's the best I've received)

And if "yours" comes in 2nd (IMHO)... u get a Level 22 ticket!

And if yer third... I'll give u a FULL RESTORE ticket!

(and maybe somethin' else if it's really good :) )

FR: Norm_Uscoc

- & download Uscoc Hills Raceway from the profile.

Why?

Cause I've spec'd 5 PS3 PSN's to Level 36 + above in the last 4 months (without B spec) - and I need break :) I've probably driven close to 150,000k (in the game) over the year & I came here hoping to find a bristling array of great new tracks.

So far I've managed to get nitrorocks' Edinborough Curcuit, which is an excellent track - WISH you could go ANTI for the true vibe but INCREDIBLY Bathurst. Great track!

Bit bored is all...

Maybe some prizes will help?

All the best...

TC.

Milldrum
I'm in! I will send you a FR when I have a track ready.

Hey Milldrum - can you send me an fr, download Uscoc Hills Raceway and crank around that a few times in an F1 2007?Then take it to ur lounge & find out the differences that makes to the drive. I'm cool if you want to d'load & delete me :)

If u need an F1 I'll put it in my friend profile - let me know. My best so far in the time trial is 1:53.460 on rh... & I'm absolutely loving it, to be honest. Not because, "I" made it... I didn't... Track Editor did. And anybody who's tried it knows - it's hard not to feel like a passenger in TE!

We've ALL driven... countless many (yawn) variants of Eiffel I know but, right now - in an F1- I'd rather this than Spa in the SE's for no money!???

I can't emphasize enough - "I" didn't make it - I just sat there for 5.5 hrs until the darling thing coughed up this up for me. :)

Thanks, TC

Will send it when I'm on next. I love track created tracks. I look forward to trying it out in my F1's.(I have both.)

Back