Hey all,
ok - n00b here... so hi all ! *waves*
Been looking at the GT5 news here for quite a while (thanks for all the great stuff!)
I have been searching for a while for some information on if GT5 (ok, so I know it's not officially announced etc) will accept the use of actuators to replicate the feel of a proper car.
I know PCs use the x-sim software, however as far as I can see there isn't anyone who has managed to mod this for PS3 - however GT4 (and the versions of GT5 which have been released) have all had acceleration sensors and G force sensors built in.
There is also the force feedback which is sent to the wheel etc... has anyone managed to work out how to get this into an actuator, and if so how was this done - and what actuators did you use?
thanks all for your help!
ringo
ok - n00b here... so hi all ! *waves*
Been looking at the GT5 news here for quite a while (thanks for all the great stuff!)
I have been searching for a while for some information on if GT5 (ok, so I know it's not officially announced etc) will accept the use of actuators to replicate the feel of a proper car.
I know PCs use the x-sim software, however as far as I can see there isn't anyone who has managed to mod this for PS3 - however GT4 (and the versions of GT5 which have been released) have all had acceleration sensors and G force sensors built in.
There is also the force feedback which is sent to the wheel etc... has anyone managed to work out how to get this into an actuator, and if so how was this done - and what actuators did you use?
thanks all for your help!
ringo