Use of the LE to produce special car versions

• Thread starter Kazuya720
  • 3 comments
Germany
Munich
Hitokiri-666
Hi guys,

I didn made many liverys by my self in GT-S and most likely neither in GT7, however I liked to tune my 911 RSR with some fake air-intake increases, which works at a glance.

I know they are some super talented people out there who could the same much better than I.
So... lets take an example: Would it be possible to produce some frontend liverys for the Ferrari F430 Scuderia, which is not in the game, but the regular F430? Look at the differences on the front end as also the stripes:

Regular F430 (grigio alloy)

6-tiny-2048x0-0.5x0.jpg

Ferrari F430 Scuderia (different frontend, airintakes with grid, stripes)

Ferrari_F430_Scuderia.JPG

This is just the Ferrari, I guess there are several special editions of cars, who could be "reproduced" by good stickers or whole liverys. :)

There are versions with the scuderia stripes. However, changing the frontend would be impossible in this case since stuff like airintakes are not paintable.

I know that airintakes are not paintable, but you could paint the light breaking and 3D shadows on the frontend- bumper to produce the effect of an 3D part. Of course, when you change the point of view, it might look odd, but at least from the front i might look like the Scuderia :)

There's quite a few Scuds already made...IMO they don't look good, cuz the size of the air intake is very big on the 430, so it makes the Scuds oversised when the painters try to hide it.... but take a look in game or the Discovery area ??? (sorry forgot the name) and click on the "style" photo and you'll see it 3D and spinning...

I know back in GTS there were some REALLY good (991)GT2 RS's painted over (991)GT3 RS's

Back