used/brand new...I want white ef8 how?

• Thread starter ef_you
  • 14 comments

ef_you

(Banned)
hey sorry for being a newbie i just started playing GT1 today(long story)

anyways I want the honda ef8 crx si-r. I see it for sale used. I was wondering if it will be available new after a while.. also i wouldn't mind getting the used if there's no real difference... so whats the difference?

also i want a white one but its red is there a way i can get it white?

ef_you
hey sorry for being a newbie i just started playing GT1 today(long story)

anyways I want the honda ef8 crx si-r. I see it for sale used. I was wondering if it will be available new after a while.. also i wouldn't mind getting the used if there's no real difference... so whats the difference?

also i want a white one but its red is there a way i can get it white?

You can't buy the CRX new & theres no benefit to buying a new car over an old one apart from differences in models anyway. I'm also pretty sure I've seen a white one, the used cars change every 10 days or so.

nm i see a white one for sale. i drive an 93 si right now but cant seem to win any races I got almsot all mods except for springs any tips/cheats?

I believe this will show you the days the car you want appears. I show all colours, not just white. It appears with that cycle every 600 days, so a white one should appear on days 630, 1230, 1830 etc.

As a prize, it is only black, yellow or purple/blue.

This is from the North American v1.1 data, and the EF8 name was no longer used.

http://www.geocities.com/gt2toxs/gt/diary/2004-02-01.html

The used car data might not be at all valid for the Japanese or PAL versions.

I can't believe you'll get better results with this car than with the '93si, however.

SportWagon
I believe this will show you the days the car you want appears. I show all colours, not just white. It appears with that cycle every 600 days, so a white one should appear on days 630, 1230, 1830 etc.

As a prize, it is only black, yellow or purple/blue.

This is from the North American v1.1 data, and the EF8 name was no longer used.

http://www.geocities.com/gt2toxs/gt/diary/2004-02-01.html

The used car data might not be at all valid for the Japanese or PAL versions.

I can't believe you'll get better results with this car than with the '93si, however.

Nice thingy SportsWagon

ef_you
nm i see a white one for sale. i drive an 93 si right now but cant seem to win any races I got almsot all mods except for springs any tips/cheats?

You should be able to win the Sunday and Clubman cups with that car, especailly if you have all the mods. You can have a good stab at the FF cup but I don't think you'll win it.

If you want to win other races, dump the car and get yourself a proper racer, or just use the Camero from the Clubman cup. If you do want to use the car, then gets the springs cause they can make it more stable.

It is the Camero that you win for Clubman Cup isn't it?

TMM
It is the Camero that you win for Clubman Cup isn't it?

Yep I think so, I got it the other day & I think it was Clubman Cup I raced. The Camaro 25th Anniversary Edition :) white with double orange stripes.

ef_you

I actually missed the "except for springs".

The suspension mods alone, especially if you tune after installing, can make several seconds a lap difference. So try buying and fitting the most expensive suspension (springs) "parts". (Edited)

You did weight reduction? That makes a big difference too.

The best value car in the game is probably the Nissan Silvia '88 K's. "K" not "Q". "K" (turbo) good. "Q" (NA) bad. It's FR, but pretty stable and predictable. And all its mods are cheap.

If you want to stay FF, try a Honda Prelude'94 VTEC, or a Mitsubishi FTO.

T5-R
Yep I think so, I got it the other day & I think it was Clubman Cup I raced. The Camaro 25th Anniversary Edition :) white with double orange stripes.

That's the one.

SportWagon

The suspension mods alone, especially if you tune after installing, can make several seconds a lap difference. So try the highest suspension (springs) mods.

You did weight reduction? That makes a big difference too.

The best value car in the game is probably the Nissan Silvia '88 K's. "K" not "Q". "K" (turbo) good. "Q" (NA) bad. It's FR, but pretty stable and predictable. And all its mods are cheap.

If you want to stay FF, try a Honda Prelude'94 VTEC, or a Mitsubishi FTO.

Highest suspension mods? I always lowered my cars. But not the FTO LM as that is 4WD.

TMM
SportWagon

The suspension mods alone, especially if you tune after installing, can make several seconds a lap difference. So try the highest suspension (springs) mods.
Highest suspension mods? I always lowered my cars. But not the FTO LM as that is 4WD.
Sorry, I meant "purchase and fit the highest (most expensive) suspension modification parts".

Does that clarify things adequately?

SportWagon
Sorry, I meant "purchase and fit the highest (most expensive) suspension modification parts".

Does that clarify things adequately?

Yeah, sorry if I came accross as pedantic.

Sorry, I came across a bit unappreciative (resentful) of your valid implied criticism. The wording you originally commented on was vague and ambiguous, and a clarification was appropriate.

So, no, I never thought you were being pedantic.

SportWagon
Sorry, I came across a bit unappreciative (resentful) of your valid implied criticism. The wording you originally commented on was vague and ambiguous, and a clarification was appropriate.

So, no, I never thought you were being pedantic.

Errmmm 2 negatives... Only joking, thats cool.

Latest Posts

Back