Used Car 90's A & User Car 90's B

  • Thread starter Thread starter sickemrex
  • 14 comments
  • 1,541 views
Messages
6
Hi I was unsuccessful in finding the above topic when doing a search so I though I create a new thread.

My question is what is the difference between Used Car 90's A & User Car 90's B?

Is one used for A-Spec mode and the other used for B-Spec mode?

OR

Is it simply referring to the quality of the used cars?
 
they simply divided up the '90s with A and B. A = early'90s, B = late '90s :)
 
^ In addition to most likely as a means of amking it easier to find what you want.
 
I have a question about Used Cars. Does the lot regenerate like in the old GT's on PSOne, and if so, how often does it regenerate?
 
Yes it does "regenerate" like in GT1 and GT2 every 10 days.
 
live4speed
Yes it does "regenerate" like in GT1 and GT2 every 10 days.

SEVEN days.
 
What do you mean by "regenerate"? I never had GT2.
 
Every seven days, the car lists in "Old Timers", "Used Cars 90's A" and "Used Cars 90's B" change. It's preset - there's no random element at all.

I'm currently composing an Excel file containing the car lists, but it's a bit info-intensive, so I'm only on the 6th list. Out of 99.
 
Thanks for the hard work then Famine :)
Keep it up ;)
 
Is there any list floating around the internet concerning the specific dates where a special used car will appear? Because I just noticed that sometimes there are special cars that you can't get anywhere else besides the used car dealers such as the Austin Martin V8 Vantage and the BMW M Coupe. So I'm trying to collect those special cars.

Thanks.
 
MikeLorey
Is there any list floating around the internet concerning the specific dates where a special used car will appear? Because I just noticed that sometimes there are special cars that you can't get anywhere else besides the used car dealers such as the Austin Martin V8 Vantage and the BMW M Coupe. So I'm trying to collect those special cars.

Thanks.

Those 2 cars appear quite often in my game. Just keep checking the Used car B for them 2
 
I wonder what happens when you reach day 999. I hope the regeneration of used cars doesn't stop. :(
 
I picked up a nice old V8 TVR in the 90's used car lot today, 91 model I think
 
Back