Used Car Database

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRT2RM
  • 6 comments
  • 991 views
Messages
503
Used Car Database now in progress and can be seen on my website under GT4 Info -> Used Car List.

Obviously it still needs a lot of work but I just started a couple days ago. I'll be trying to update it as often as I can so please bare with me as I input the information. Also, looks like Famine has already started a list as well and his thread about it got bumped by a moderator -- so I guess this thread is now useless :( Anyway, I posted this info in that thread as well and to anyone who wants to use it / see the progress, check out my site :)
 
I'm that person who asked for in order:

Saleen S7
Volvo
Cadillac Cien
Daihatsu Mira
Daihatsu Storia
Pescarolo
Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec Midnight Purple
AC Cobra 427 S/C (still in your inbox proboly sinch you haven't e-maled me back)
 
If you read the News and Upates on my site you would know that I was redesigning my website and that updates would take a while. Also, in the Requests section, I stated that I do not reply to request only emails anymore. You'll just have to keep checking back to see the udpates. This is to keep my mailbox clean since it got cluttered when I was replying to every request.
 
It's not? It was probably shut down for a minute or two late last night, but it's been up ever since.
 
Yep, it works for me, nice site DRT2RM.
 
Back