Used Car Dealer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Novaeddie
  • 4 comments
  • 865 views
Messages
2
I have finally found the car I have been searching this game for (M3 GTR Race Car) and I don't have enough credits to buy it... My question is how quickly will it move through the dealership? If I run a championship will that only move one batch out or will it change after each track like it normally does?
 
It will move after each race if the M3 GTR Race car is in the first 6 cars you have 4 races to get it then on race five it will be gone.
 
UCD: 30 cars, 6 change per rotation.
you can look at the list "by dealer acquisition" and bottom 6 will get replaced first.
 
Like mentioned it takes 5 races to change the entire UCD ...
 
I have finally found the car I have been searching this game for (M3 GTR Race Car) and I don't have enough credits to buy it... My question is how quickly will it move through the dealership? If I run a championship will that only move one batch out or will it change after each track like it normally does?

If you can't afford it, I might be able to get it you for in a weeks time.
 
Back