- 327
- GR1P_0082R
So how many times have you seen a car come across the Used Car Dealership and you couldn't afford it? For it to disappear and never to be seen again?
Personally I saw a Formula GT car in my Used Cars one time, I had just started to grind to afford it and was at 240,000cr, pops in my garage. DAMNIT!!!
So I think a cool option to have in the game would be able to click a save box on cars you want to remain in your Used Cars, so they're there when you're at a point to be able to get it.
Or even take it one realistic step further and have a 25,000cr (random amount) deposit, or 5% // 10% down deposit for the Used Car Dealership to save it for you, then the deposit comes off of the final price of the car.
Would be a very small subtle change that wouldn't take a lot of effort to do, what do you guys think?
Personally I saw a Formula GT car in my Used Cars one time, I had just started to grind to afford it and was at 240,000cr, pops in my garage. DAMNIT!!!
So I think a cool option to have in the game would be able to click a save box on cars you want to remain in your Used Cars, so they're there when you're at a point to be able to get it.
Or even take it one realistic step further and have a 25,000cr (random amount) deposit, or 5% // 10% down deposit for the Used Car Dealership to save it for you, then the deposit comes off of the final price of the car.
Would be a very small subtle change that wouldn't take a lot of effort to do, what do you guys think?