Used Car Lot: Special Days?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rue
  • 10 comments
  • 1,330 views

Rue

Apparantly...
Premium
Messages
6,312
Hong Kong
Hong Kong SAR
I was just thinking if there may be any 'special' days in the GT4 calendar when rare cars are available in the used car lots. It got me thinking when I visited the 90s Garage A on Christmas Day (in GT4) and picked myself up a Championship White '92 Honda NS-X Type-R for 3,300,000cr - One of the pinnacles of motoring perfection.

Was this just coincidence?
 
I think it might be set like even number days xx cars are shown and odd numbers xx cars are shown ,and like days that can be diveded by xx there is another car set shown...ect, I think its possiable don't see why not
 
Well GT2 was like that. There were super rare cars only showing up every 339 days or something like that.
 
how many days does one race take?
 
Personally I don't think that there are "special days" perhaps that some cars only appears every 100 days or so like in GT2.

now we're talking about cars and days, how long before the used cars section changes? Is it like in GT1 &GT 2, every 10 days?
 
BMW318ciC
how many days does one race take?

One day for every location you go to basically.
 
chaser_fan
One day for every location you go to basically.
so How does this work ?
if a go to the delaer thats one day,if a go to tune the car thats one day....?

please expline thanx for info your doing a great job
 
everytime u buy something its one day

so if u see the wheel of day u want for another car, u can still switch it and go back
 
This is good news, actually. I love trying to anticipate when the car I want will go away. Just like real life :)
 
Well GT2 was like that. There were super rare cars only showing up every 339 days or something like that.

It made finding the Subaru 360 quite fun only to realise it was rubbish.
 
When you buy the wheel, is it only for that car (ala GT2) or is the wheel available for every car (ala GT3)?
 
Back