Used Car Lot

  • Thread starter Thread starter pauln123
  • 5 comments
  • 445 views

pauln123

Premium
Messages
409
Canada
Alberta, Canada
Messages
pauln123
Anybody interested in the following only for a limited time

Lotus Sport Elise '99 (200 bhp 4976 km) Cr 97,512
Chevrolet Corvette Coupe C2 '63 (249 bhp 72760 km) Cr 54,007
Trail Celica SS-II '03 (279 bhp 481 km) Cr 124,699
Autobacs Arta Garaiya '03 (295 bhp 892 km) Cr 248,885 (Don't know if I still have)


Let me know and I will purchase it for you

Purchased
Volvo 240 GLT Estate

Still have some of them let me know if you want any

Please PM me
 
Last edited:
i will take the estate wagon, psn smokeymcweed24
 
I will buy it for you but I cannot trade till January 3 what do you have to trade
 
Already have it
 
Volvo 240 GLT Estate purchased

Rest of cars will be gone in 5 minutes
 
Back