Used Car updates

  • Thread starter Thread starter droptopmazda
  • 2 comments
  • 542 views
Messages
28
How often do "new" used cars come in? It seems like I can do liscences for awhile and not much comes in but if I do three races there is a ton of new stuff.

Funny side note, my wife walked in while I was looking at the used cars and asked who Justin was and why the cars had his name flashing next to it. :)
 
ANY race event you 'enter' aka u see loading screen, your used car lot updates you with 6 new used cars.

I enter Clubman Champ, 3 race in a row, i come back i get 18 new used cars :D

as long as you see 'loading' screen u can just quit and it be updated.
 
That makes a ton of sense, in the liscense if it wasn't faster then my fastest run I would hit start and retry so I didn't have to sit through the load screen, which is why it wasn't refreshing the used car lot as fast. Thanks
 
Back