Used cars in the 90's/80's show room

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTNoize
  • 2 comments
  • 648 views
Messages
1
I have some questions and concern regarding those rooms. Obvoiusly, they are updated with new cars along with diffrent color variation of them as you progress through the games.

1. I'm always worried that if I don't pick a certain car I like that it would disappear from the room later on. Is this possible or does the car always remain in the show room?

2. When its updated with some new car, does it just add to the room or does it replace them with another model?

3. Is there a way to sort the cars similiar to the garage so its easier to pick out certain models and such?

4. Finally, I'm a big Supra fanatic and would like to know when will the 97 RZ be unlocked? I've finished Beganner's Hall and is halfway through the Proffesional Hall and still no RZ in the show room.

Thanks to all of the replies...
 
I can anwser to 1 and 2.

The used car showroom is variable, and the list change at every race. Cars can be gone and back later, just check after every race for the car you want. (It was like that in GT2).

Hope it helps :)
 
The used car showrooms are on a FIXED CYCLE, rotating every seven days, NOT after every race. The cycle repeats once it has gone through its entirety. There are something like 50+ weeks and then it repeats.

There is no way to sort through the cars and organize them.

Some cars stay in the showroom for a long time and others are there for exactly seven days and then disappear.

PLEASE use the "LOOK HERE BEFORE YOU ASK" thread BEFORE starting a new post to ask a question that has literally been answered at least a dozen times in numerous GT4 threads.

You can find all the information you need in either of these two threads:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1451376

http://toshtune.studio-tozawa.com/result.php?search_week=0
 
Back