- 4
- philip_p_brown
So, I seem to be reading a little bit of conflicting info.
Some things seem to say, prize cars can only be gotten via doing the event.
Other things seem to say, prize cars also show up in used dealer.
Can anyone confirm or deny?
Specifically, I'm interested in the Mazda MX-Concept 05 model.
The prize for all silvers on the S license ... gah...
(How is it, they decide to make one of the hardest challenges, NOT give some fancy race car, but give a quasi-SUV? !! and it would of course.. be the car I want most of all, because it's my RL car, a mazda CX-7
)
Some things seem to say, prize cars can only be gotten via doing the event.
Other things seem to say, prize cars also show up in used dealer.
Can anyone confirm or deny?
Specifically, I'm interested in the Mazda MX-Concept 05 model.
The prize for all silvers on the S license ... gah...
(How is it, they decide to make one of the hardest challenges, NOT give some fancy race car, but give a quasi-SUV? !! and it would of course.. be the car I want most of all, because it's my RL car, a mazda CX-7